Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Strapped (for cash)

As the Knicks blew a ten point lead to the Sixers, I found this amazing TSOVET watch on ManMade.com.  If you're unfamiliar with TSOVET, make sure to look at their site.  


SVT-GR44 Limited Edition $3000+


I love the face of this watch, but I'm not completely in love with the strap.  I've never liked those two silver studs, and I think the red trim is gratuitous.  We can agree to disagree on that, but either way its a sexy watch.  Unfortunately, only 51 were made, and it isn't cheap.  

However, it reminded me of the Tissot Sports collection.  Take a look at this similar piece:



I think I'd rather have the face of the TSOVET, but I love the strap on this one.  I actually have a much older and lesser version of this, but it did come with an identical strap.  The open holes make the entire watch seem sporty and unique.   But again, this is expensive.  If it were me, I would buy the watch below and switch the straps.



At $450 we start to get closer to reality.  Add the unique strap, and I guarantee that you'll get more compliments than the guy next to you.   

DB

 PS. Knicks won by 3

No comments:

Post a Comment