Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Still Use a Backpack?

Now I'm not sure if I'd ever actually buy this backpack.  For one thing, I pretty much never use them anymore.  And I also feel like this bag is trying too hard.  I get it, you're alternative and into cool things.

Mills Bag 121 $165


But for some reason, I keep coming back to it.  I'm trying to think of a time where I'd actually wear it, but I'm just not buying it.  I think it would however make a pretty good gift for a girl.  If I needed a pack though, I'd rather go with something like this:



And while I was wearing that pack, which is quite versatile, I think it would look great with this watch (not that I match backpacks with watches, its just a cool watch... although they do match...):



This watch also comes in a ton of colors which is nice.  I own this color, which seems to be the most popular choice, but I like their dark green version as well.  Some of the brighter colors would also look great on your future blonde surfer girlfriend.  Could be a cool gift.  Nixon has some other watches worth looking at too if you like this one.  

DB




No comments:

Post a Comment