Monday, March 26, 2012

Gotta Have Room for the Shoes

So a while back I posted a few duffel bags that I liked.  One was from Filson and was quite expensive, and the other was from Knockaround and was super cheap -- see Weekend in the Pacific Northwest.  I think I've found a few options somewhere in the middle.

I actually spotted this first bag on a blog by Portland Dry Goods.  Ever heard of them?  Its a new store out of Portland ME, and its actually just one of three amazing men's stores that have teamed together in this small (but great) city.  Check out the their whole story here:

Store Spotlights: Portland Dry Goods Co

But now back to the bag by Herschel:

Ravine Duffel $65


At $65 dollars you're not killing yourself, but most likely still upgrading.  This is also more age appropriate than a really expensive bag, and the sneaker pocket is a nice touch.

I found this second bag on Uncrate - see link above.  In a similar price range, this bag might be better for a longer weekend with its ample size - 26 inches long.  Maybe even a camping trip. Check out this bag by Poler:

The Duffaluffagus $80 Weird name huh?


Don't get me started on bringing a skateboard into the woods, but I'll let it slide. You can wear it as a backpack too, making it both stylish and functional.  I usually use an old Nike gym bag for weekend trips, I want one of these bags instead.  

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment