Saturday, March 24, 2012

Steven Alan

Steven Alan is more than just expensive flannel shirts for rich hipsters.  Take a look at some other things I found on their site.

DESIGNERS

1943 PATTERN USAAF WATCH $160


Make sure to click the link to see the other watches they have too.  And if you haven't yet, take a look at My 2nd Post, Three More Watches, for other similar items.

Moving on.


I found these in a Steven Alan outlet store near my house.  I've gotten mixed reviews, but I love them.  If you want to find them online, just google Nike-Lava-Dunk-High-Vintage.  Stupid sounding, I know.

STRIPED JERSEY POLO $198


And if you're sick of wearing Polo/Lacoste Shirts, this is a good alternative by Relwen.

I'm pretty tired, so I'm keeping the talk short in this one.  Basically, I like Steven Alan because they're always trying to add new brands to their family.  Here's a list of them

DESIGNERS

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment