Friday, March 23, 2012

Pendleton Style, Fun Socks

I posted a while back about Pendleton Blankets.  But thats not all they make.  I went to Opening Ceremony the other day to pick up a gift for my brother, but ended up buying this T-shirt for myself as well.

The Tee With Socorro Logo in Black $30


Same style as their blankets, I really like this shirt.  This other color is cool too.  I can't decide which one I like more, but since I have the one above, you can get the other.


The model looks great in both.

After deciding to post these shirts, they reminded me of these other socks I had recently seen at West 72.  Fun socks seem to be in these days, and these are without a doubt the funnest.

SUNCHILD $12




Can't really wear these to the office, so I'm trying to think of a good time to show them off.  I think their stylish nonetheless, and so is the store I spotted them in.  The Upper West Side of New York is not exactly the coolest place in the world, but its getting better, and West 72 is a good start.  If you’re in the neighborhood, definitely try to pop in.  Here's a link to their blog/website.


DB

No comments:

Post a Comment