Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wear the Rainbow

I've seen a few clothing stores post something similar to this on Instagram, and figure'd I give it a try. My first ever "Shirt Rainbow".


I've been buying vintage button downs for the past year or so now, and I'm starting to have quite a collection. In the coming months I'll begin, or rather, continue to feature my growing inventory on this blog. I really hope you will enjoy seeing and reading about what I purchase.

In the end, I'm planning to also provide you with an opportunity to shop the collection in person this summer. More details to come on that later this week.

In the meantime, let me just show you quickly the newest addition to my vintage glassware.


I found 7 of these glasses at a Goodwill in Bennington, VT. I'm sure to break one of them at some point, which is good because an even number of glasses is always better.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment