Friday, May 3, 2013

For the Wall

Its Friday, and the Knicks game starts in 5 minutes, so I'm going to keep this short.

Earlier this afternoon I went to a Goodwill in the Back Bay. I didn't find any clothing that I liked, literally nothing, and was beginning to get cranky. Luckily, finding this framed picture really turned my day around.


Its huge, and also very good looking. Unfortunately, seeing a marathon of any kind right now does bring about some difficult emotions. But this race was almost 30 years ago, and at least for me it reinforced the idea that we will be running marathons forever, and that while we never forget, great traditions like this cannot be faltered, and I liked that.

This next item is a classic, great for any bar or man cave. I found it last weekend at an antique store in Manchester, VT.


OK thats it for today, but I plan to hit the blog hard tomorrow so make sure to tune in.

Here's to a great weekend,

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment