Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Best Find Yet

A few days ago, I drove all over New Hampshire going to every thrift shop I could find. I bought well over a hundred articles of clothing, and I'm starting to be really proud of my collection.

I love a lot of what I found, and I plan to show you some of it in the coming weeks, but one thing really stood out. So much so, that it didn't even fit in my car. This morning, I borrowed my roommate's Jeep (Thanks Dave), and I drove the 50 miles to Manchester, NH to pick it up.


I did some research on EBAY, and I found listings from between $50 and $250. I paid $22, so I'm pretty happy about it. I have absolutely no where to put it, and it weighs a ton, but I really want to keep it. Its too pretty to get rid of.


Its just so classic.


Feel free to come over and take it for a spin, it works just fine.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment