Thursday, May 23, 2013

Keezer's

Just a quick one today, I lost my wallet last night, so its been a hectic day to say the least. Ugh.

Anyways, after a brutal morning, I needed to escape from the paperwork and 1-800 numbers, so I took a short walk to a store that my roommate Ben had recommended. Until yesterday, I had no idea that I lived just a few blocks from a legendary vintage tux shop called Keezers.

Supposedly, JFK used to sell his suits to this strangely named store while attending Harvard. The store is filled with old tuxedos, suits, and sport jackets. It was really fun to look through their collection, but I wasn't really looking for a big-ticket item, so I focused my attention on their ties.


The people were so nice, so I had to buy something. I chose this beautiful $5 tie.


I liked their note, so I included that as well. And lastly, I just liked this little sign.


See you all tomorrow. I have something very special that I'm excited to share.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment