Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Storage

Five months ago, I posted a picture of my watch collection. Here's what my stash looked like then.


Here it is today.


As Christina Aguilera once sang, it Keeps Getting Better.

But as I'm sure you can imagine, storage is becoming an issue. While many of these are rather inexpensive timex's and novelty watches, a certain few ought to be protected properly.

Thankfully, my friend Daisy spotted this Martinator Watch Case on Uncrate



Very James Bond, but at $300 (which is actually quite a good deal) for this case that holds 18 pieces, I think I'd rather buy a new watch. However, I'm always one to compromise. Instead, maybe for $150 I'll buy this smaller version to protect the more fragile among the collection.


And with the leftover funds, I can splurge on this.

1970's VINTAGE SEIKO AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH $142


Sounds like a plan to me.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment