Wednesday, January 16, 2013

UNIONMADE

So my buddy introduced me to this site UNIONMADE, and I must say they have quite a selection of awesome clothing, most of which is on sale. Definitely take a look around.

I found this shirt that I really like, but I can't tell if I'd actually wear it. Its right on that edge for me personally.

PORTUGUESE FLANNEL SHIRT IN RED AND BLUE $114 (Down from $190)


Its a little intense to wear alone, so maybe I'd try it out with a V-neck sweater first, like when a gopher pokes his head out of the ground to make sure the coast is clear.

I also found these socks that I really like.

NEW FAIRISLE WASHED WOOL SOCK IN NAVY $42


Really cool, but at $42 dollars, I'm not super interested. Maybe I'll get these instead.

Snow Crystal Crew in Navy $22


Happy Wednesday,

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment