Friday, January 4, 2013

So I just bought this...

It was priced at $70 or best offer.  I took a shot at $35, and boom, my offer was accepted.



It makes me wonder about pricing on Ebay, or pricing in general.  At $70 dollars I figured it must be something special, and I do think its attractive, so I went for it.  Would I have felt the same way if it were priced at $35 from the beginning?  I just don't know.  I'm starting to like the selling strategy of high price/best offer, at the very least it works on me, but maybe I'm just a sucker.

Either way, I think it actually is something special.  I mean check out the tag!




The tag is in english and french (classy), it was made in Hong Kong (exotic), and for some reason it says Sun Valley, Idaho as well (???).  I smell some quality merchandise!

But really, who cares, as long as it looks good right.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment