Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ruggedly Handsome

So I was told to keep my dialogue short.  "Keep it concise," she said, "thats when you're at your best."

Women can be so cruel, especially when they're right.

So let's just get to the clothing.



Woolrich is a great brand, have I mentioned them before? You should check out their site, but from what I can tell, their vintage clothing is what people are really into these days.  And although I didn't end up buying it, I do really love this shirt -- the logo-placement, the buttons, the black detail on the inside of the collar, its all working for me.

But OK lets move on.  I'm trying to keep it manly tonight, despite watching You've Got Mail on E! as I blog about clothing... 

Anyways, my oldest brother introduced me to this next item.  If he didn't already own it, I'd definitely give it some serious thought.



I hate the picture.  It looks french and fussy, but it totally isn't -- note the Carhartt label.  Not really a blazer, its actually much thicker than a sport coat, and would work great as a fall or spring jacket.  And while I usually hate gold buttons, rules are made to be broken.

OK well enough chit-chat, see you all tomorrow!

DB  

No comments:

Post a Comment