Friday, January 4, 2013

Oh no!!

So I'm bumming out pretty hard right now.  I had been eying this vintage seiko watch for months.  I didn't need it, and I wasn't even sure if I could pull it off, but I totally wanted it.  Check it out.


Gold band, blue face, black accents, but I guess you can see that for yourself. It recently sold on Etsy for a mere $53 dollars. So sad, I'm in mourning right now. I guess I'll have to go buy something to cheer me up!  Here's what I'm looking at now.

Vintage Finlandia T-Shirt $10


I really like it, great price too.  I'm nervous about the fit though, always a toss up with vintage shirts from foreign companies.

This next one might fit better.

Vintage Nike AIR JORDAN 1980s $30


As always, Jordan swag can't miss.

Ok and lastly, I think I'm going skiing up in Maine soon, and even if I'm not the best skier on the mountain, I will be the best/worst dressed.

Vtg 90s LOONEY TUNES Maine $9


"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"  

Quiz, what movie?!?! 

Ok, I'm out.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment