Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Socks and Stuff

Needsupply just added some new socks to their site.  Similar to the Stance socks I posted way-back when, these are my favorite of the bunch.

Socks in Black $24


Love it! Ok anyways, check out my well-dressed friend.



"Don't put this on your fu*king blog"

Whoops....  Ok now that I've pissed him off, check out this sweet L.L. Bean pullover I splurged on last night.


Call me cray, but I love it.  And it was only $15 dollars!  Lets hope it fits.  Some of these things can get pretty expensive though, so maybe this is just a good investment as opposed to another waste of money.  Take this pricey piece for example.



Purple swag.  OK I think I'm done here, but in the spirit of vintage shopping, I give you, my role model...


Parental Guidance Advised.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment