Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Shirts

If the Yankees play like they did in Game 2, I'll probably post a few more times tonight. If they don't, then... Hooray! that will be fun.

Anyways, I found a great seller on Etsy for vintage shirts. Here are a few of my faves.



Soccer!!! Cool shirt. OK on to the next one.



Maine!!! I like shirts with elk, moose, deer, etc. But lets keep this marathon going. Get ready for a segue tour!! No not the weird scooter, transitionary phrases!  

Incredibly, I think this shirt was already purchased:


Would have been the first addition to my novelty maternity line!!! I probably shouldn't have posted that, kind of stupid, oh well bear with me I have some gems coming.

But not yet, first we have...



I feel like Saved by The Bell threw up on that shirt. Gross.  Now on to the three shirts I actually really want.  



MJ swag. Always classic. Retro sports is usually an easy sell for me. Take this next one for example.



That one is pretty cool, but this last one is definitely my favorite.



Amazing right? In other news the Yankees are still hitless... 

DB  

No comments:

Post a Comment