Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Etsy #2

So I'm actually pretty new to Etsy.  I mean, I've visited the site before, but had never really taken the time to get to know her.  I started really going through it yesterday, and haven't really stopped.  Take a look at tonight's finds.



Swizzle sticks, a cheese board, a bocce set, and so much more.  I actually just bought this box.


With Christmas only a few months aways, I usually take advantage of the guilt-free shopping and start my search pretty early on in the season.  This seemed like a beautiful box, and it was only ten dollars.  I'll probably fill it with a few smaller items for my mom and then wrap it, the gift that keeps on giving!

Moving on, I really like this watch.



And last but certainly not least, I think this wall hanging is great.  Unfortunately its quite expensive.



Not the first piece of soccer history that I've fallen for, a while ago I actually bought a poster from the first ever World Cup in Uruguay:



I recently had it framed, and now its definitely one of my most prized possessions.  And being a soccer fan, I'd love to add another item to hang up with it, but this GOAL painting is just a little too much right now.  Hmph....

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment