Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Misleading

Happy almost Halloween!

Vintage Masks $15


Ok the rest of this post will have nothing to do with Halloween, I just liked the masks...

Although I enjoyed my recent cyberspace binge on Etsy, its time to get back to some clothing.  Wearing a visible label is always tricky : When is it cool, and what makes it not cool? As there's never a clear answer, I usually like to keep my clothing logo-free.  But for some reason, every once in a while I think its OK.

RVCA for example.

Colors Tee $24






I bet Quicksilver, Billabong, Volcom, and other companies have very similar options, but I'm not wearing them.  But for some reason I really like these.  

Ok but enough of that, before I finish, I figured I'd add a completely unrelated blanket.  I mean, who doesn't like a nice throw?



This Pendleton blanket is cheaper than most of their other options, and actually looks a lot more cozy.

DB


No comments:

Post a Comment