Thursday, April 25, 2013

Vintage T's

It was beautiful today in Boston, a perfect day for a walk to my neighborhood Goodwill in Central Square. I comb through this location quite often, and I always find something I like. Today, I scored a nice batch of Vintage T's.

Check it out:


Bright Colors, great graphic, great shirt. And continuing with this neon style, I also love this "Washington" shirt.


Such a simple graphic, but I like it. The same goes for this Paraguay shirt.


And last, but actually, maybe least, I thought this "Virginia" shirt was worth buying.


Overall, I'm pretty happy with the haul, a good Thursday indeed.

And sometimes, all you need is an old shirt, a pair of jeans, and some old school shoes, like these Vans I spotted last night.


The red laces really made these beater shoes stand out.

Anyways, enough vintage, I'll end today's post with a pair of Seavees kicks that, with a loving owner, might eventually have as much character as the pair of Vans pictured above (excluding that terrible blue stain, probably when I decide to get a new pair).



But don't stop there, complete the look and help fight Aids by adding a touch of color with these.



Boom. Look good, do good, feel good.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment