Wednesday, April 24, 2013

DanielByron.com

Big news over here at Daniel Byron Headquarters. We bought a domain name! This is very exciting, you can now visit us(me) at Danielbyron.com.

You'll notice that nothing else is different once you get there, but don't worry, big upgrades will be happening shortly.

In the meantime, let me show you a few pickups from this past weekend of thrifting. First, lets start with this beautiful red vest that I found at a Salvation Army in Western Mass.


For $3, I was pumped to stumble upon this gem.

This next piece was found in an antique store in Manchester, VT, that specialized in old fishing, hunting, and cigar paraphernalia. 


Great box, great chips, zero functionality. No way you're playing a game of poker with these, but I had to have them.

I think I'll post more clothing tomorrow, but today I'm going to continue with a random mix of nick knacks, like this box for example.


I found this piece in Somerville for $20. More than I wanted to pay, but not steep enough to keep me away.

And last, but certainly not least, this watch is amazing.


$10 dollars on Ebay, but instagram makes it look like a million bucks.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment