Friday, April 27, 2012

Spring is all About Bright Colors

A few weeks ago I went to get a new band for an old watch of mine when I stumbled upon this unique Mule Glasshute watch with a green face.  Check it out:




At around $1,400 I could only try on this watch.  The owner was obviously skeptical about my ability to buy the timepiece, but I was buying a $20 dollar band, so I felt entitled.  When I got home, I tried to find something similar.  I liked the idea of having a colorful face, although I don't really understand the play button on this one.  Here's what I found.

The cheapest option I could find was a green faced military watch by HMT.



I rotated the picture from its original horizontal position, and now I feel dizzy.  Anyways, the bidding is currently at $70 on Ebay.

The next watch I found was on Dappered.com - See link above.  This blue-faced Timex has a retro look, and is only $95.




And lastly, my favorite of the bunch, and also the most expensive.  Check out this beautiful red-faced Tissot with a leather strap.  You can buy it now for only $283.



Again I'm dizzy.  but I hope you liked them.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment