Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Would You Wear it?

Dappered.com often writes a "Would You Wear it?" post once or twice a day, and I recently stumbled upon a few items that made me ask the same question.

Check out this sweater from Surface to Air:

Poulsen knit $230



Surface to Air is a swanky designer from France, and their clothes ain't cheap.  I like this sweater, but its a little aggressive for my taste.  The same goes for this next piece from Shipley and Halmos:

Shipley & Halmos 'Staniel' Stripe T-Shirt $130





100 dollars cheaper, and slightly less daring.  The thin collar makes it a little more fashion forward than a normal crew neck, but I don't think it goes over board.  If both of these are a little much for you, then I think this next option from Boden might work better:

Crew Neck Sweater $48


Hard to go wrong there, and its a lot cheaper.

DB




No comments:

Post a Comment