Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Vintage T-Shirts

If you know me well, you'll know that I love to go t-shirt shopping at the Salvation Army and thrift stores alike.  Instead of buying the reproduced fake version at a department store, you'll get the real deal, or probably better (and weirder).  The internet is basically just a giant thrift store, and last night I found a few that I liked.  Check out this first one:

Men's Rainier Krausen T-Shirt $25


Rainer is like the local Coors Light of the pacific Northwest.  And according to the description of this shirt, "Santa loves Rainer! Loves it!"  And well, I love this creepy Santa man myself.

This next one has some personal appeal.  I went to Bowdoin, a small school up in Maine and our mascot is the Polar Bear.  I think its a pretty great mascot, and I think this is a pretty cool shirt:

Men's Polar Bear Hat T-Shirt $25


Its just a good looking bear.  Not much else to say there.  I found both of these shirts on palmercash.com.  Its a pretty cool site if you want to look around.

Okay last one.  Probably my favorite, and probably the least wearable.  Others who know me might also know that I have a certain fondness for old school erotica.  Not in the creepy way, if thats possible, I just think its funny.  Match that with a manly ski man, and I'm in heaven...




That's not what heaven looks like to you?  Strange, you must be a weirdo.

DB  

No comments:

Post a Comment