Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Vancouver Vacation

Sorry middle bro, but my oldest brother is usually the one I look to for fashion advice.  And recently he showed me this awesome store from Vancouver called Inventory.  I took a look through their site, and while I liked a lot of it, here are a few of my faves.



I said a few days ago that I'm in the market for a new pack, and this is now officially on the list.  

Anyways, the other day my friend told me that I shouldn't hold back on the blog, if I like something, just say that I like it, even if it is a bit fashion forward. Well I think these fall into that category.



April showers, May flowers!  But stupid expensive, and a little aggressive.  I like these next one's better.



These are super cool.  They're stylish, and built for activity.  And lastly, why not throw in some fun socks for good measure.



Shout out to my brother John for recommending the store.

DB  


No comments:

Post a Comment