Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Outside the Box

So my oldest brother gave me a flask of Hennessy for Christmas a few years back.  I know right, what a guy.  But to make the gift even sexier, he put it in a Cohiba cigar box and then wrapped that.  I had fun pretending to enjoy the Henny, and the box now adds a touch of cool to my dresser.  See what I mean?

Cohiba Box $15



Since then, I've always kept an eye out for vintage boxes like that.  Right now I have an old champagne box in my book case as well.  Something like this.

Wine Box Hinged BOLLINGER Champagne Madison Fordee En 1829 $8


But these are both child's play compared to this next one.  I want it so badly, its too cool.

Dom Perignon Box $30


Someday you might be able to afford the actual bottles of champagne, or a few Cuban cigars, but until then, the box is better than nothing.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment