Saturday, September 22, 2012

Second Hand Watches.

Not used watches.  But watches with a second circle for a second hand: the poor man's chronograph.  Although normally I like to pretend that I know everything about everything, I really don't know how I feel about this style.  Here's what I'm talking about.

ANTIQUE EXCELLENT OMEGA SUB SECOND WATCH SWISS MADE VINTAGE RARE LUMINOUS DIAL $300


I kind of like that one, although I'mt not sure about the font of the numbers.  Sometimes the smallest little detail can ruin a watch for me, drives me crazy, and its always there.  But for $300 this would have been a smooth watch for work, and without the heavy price tag.  Here's another one that I like.


Boom, another Instagram.  This Glycine has a purple face, with an ivory second hand circle.  The date is a nice touch as well.  I really like it.

DB

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog and attractive vintage watches collection, we also provide this type service if you want to more information about us please visit our website http://www.antiquewatchcouk.com/

    ReplyDelete