Thursday, September 20, 2012

American Apparel

So I don't really like American Apparel.  Or at least I didn't think that I did.  I usually picture soft zipper hoodies, and basically a whole bunch of random clutter, none of which is too appealing.

But I went there yesterday, and was pleasantly surprised to learn about a new project of theirs.

Woodstock, Waynestock, Deadstock.        

American Apparel is selling never-before-used vintage watches and sunglasses that for some reason never made it to retail shelves in years past, aka, deadstock.  Its awesome.  They have so many unique styles, and all with a great price.


My first instagram blog picture!!!  Big day over here at Daniel Byron headquarters.  But anyways, you need to check this out.  Every store has different stuff! 

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment