Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Watches

So I stepped out for lunch today, and what was supposed to be a quick bite, naturally turned into some impromptu shopping.  I didn't end up buying anything, but I did stumble upon some new watch brands that I really like.

The first company is Mondaine, which is actually owned by the same people as Luminox.  Here are a few of my faves, prices ranging from $200-$500.

Mondaine





They look great, they're not overly big, and they are perfectly priced.  The next brand that I liked had some amazing pilot's watches.  Check out these two watches by Aristo:

Aristo



These are a bit busy, but handsome nonetheless.  And again, at around $350 you're buying a real watch, but without going too overboard, relatively speaking.

And lastly, once I have the corner office on the 50th floor, this will be on my desk.


Expensive ($700 on Etsy), useless, and beautiful: I want it.

DB  

No comments:

Post a Comment