Friday, March 15, 2013

Today's Score

I hit up a few vintage stores in Jamaica Plain today, and here's a taste of what I got.


A set of vintage glasses, a YSL tie, and this great new book. And don't worry about the other stuff I got, its just tacky St. Patty's Day garb. Boys will be boys, after all. 

Anyways, I love this tie. Here's a closer look:


I normally don't love having the logo on the front of a tie like that, but when its Yves Saint Laruent, I'll make an exception. Oh, and a tag this sexy mustn't be overlooked. 


I can't wait to wear it, such a great find. And hopefully, armed with my new book, this is just the beginning of a very auspicious Spring season of thrifting.

I also own the New York version, and its great. I'm excited. If you can't see the author, its written by "Christine Chitnis".

And last, but maybe not least, check out this set of slightly tattered glasses.


Anything with a crest is obviously cool, everybody knows that. And while one of the crests is pretty faded, its very rare to find a set of 4 vintage glasses, so I'm happy.

Happy weekend ya'll,

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment