Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Long Weekend

No, I don't have any perfect weekend-getaway clothing for you. I just meant, blog-wise, I kind of took a long weekend, so I apologize for that. But lets get back into it, shall we.

Speckled Fleece Cardigan - Reigning Champ for Steven Alan $138


Cardigans, what a great way to show off a nice t-shirt! Like this for example.

Vintage Wilson T-Shirt $10


So cool. Hard to tell if it will fit, but I may have to risk it.

Jansport Canvas Duffel Bag $80


You should check out this Jansport Heritage line, good look, good price.

Moving on.

Nike Air Vortex Vintage $85


These are great. If you've been clicking on the links, you've noticed that most of these picks are from the Steven Alan website. If you haven't been clicking on the links, you should, and you should also browse around. They have some great finds.

OK one last thing, totally unrelated. I love the number 5, and I really want to buy this wall hanging.

Number 5 Flashcard $35


I've been collecting vintage knick knacks that feature the number 5. This may be my next addition. I wish it were only $20.

Oh well.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment