Friday, November 16, 2012

Soccer Watch

Its Friday!!! Very exciting.

Anyways, I bought my friend this watch for his birthday a while back.  I think its great.



I bought it on Ebay, and it arrived a few weeks before the big day.  It sat on my desk, staring at me, constantly teasing me.  I wanted it for myself.  I wanted to rip open the box, and feel the smooth rubber against my wrist.  I wanted to blog about my new treasure. I wanted the hipster glory, it was all but mine... 

Unfortunately, I had already told his stupid girlfriend about it, so I couldn't give in to temptation.  Probably for the best I guess.  For my friend that is, not me.  :(

That was several months ago, but every time I see that World Cup logo on his wrist, I grow green with envy.  So I recently went snooping around the web to see if I could find a similar item for myself. And well, I actually found a slight variation that I may like even better.  




It would still be kind of lame to buy it, but no friendship can truly trump a great watch.  I'll have to think about it.

Enjoy the weekend,

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment