Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Madness

As my boy Kanye sort of once said:

I've always had a passion for fashion, before I buy it,
I close my eyes and imagine...

And I imagine that I may have to buy this sweatshirt soon.

Vintage ACC Tournament Sweatshirt $26


The picture isn't great, so make sure to click the link for a few more angles.  It's so cool.  The "bros" will love it.

But OK so if I were wearing this, I might pair it with this vintage tissot.

Vintage Tissot $145


And now lets pretend I'm in a cool urban basketball league, and I'm walking to the game, wearing my watch, and my sweatshirt. But where do I put my gym clothes?  Gotta find a bag.

Vintage Purple Nike Gym Bag $75 or Best Offer


I think I'd offer $40.  75 is way too much.  But just to complete the look, I think these shoes would do.

Clae Gregory $100


But no pants, I'm not wearing pants.

Happy Monday,

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment