Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Big News

For the next three Sundays, my roommate Dave and I will be renting out space at the SOWA Vintage Market.


The booth will be primarily stocked with vintage button downs, soft crew-necks, bright T-shirts, and beautiful jackets.


As you can see, we have more than just clothing; we will also have glassware, watches, clocks, cameras, and collectibles. If you follow the blog as well as I think you should, then you have already seen some of what we are going to be selling. But really, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

For the past two years I have travelled all across New England looking for vintage treasures. On Sunday, its time to see what I found.


With each purchase, I'm undoubtedly going to be suffering from a serious case of separation anxiety. But I'm also very excited for people to hopefully fall in love with what I have. In the days ahead, I will be highlighting some of our merchandise so you can have a clearer idea of what to expect.

I have a lot of work to do before Sunday, but I'm really looking forward to it. If you are in the Boston area, you should come say hello! The doors open at 10, and close at 4. If you've never been, the SOWA Markets are a great place to hang out, to eat some delicious food, and to do a little shopping.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment