Monday, February 11, 2013

Penny Stock

Ok so my last post was kind of weird, so I figured I should quickly follow it up with some more normal clothing.

I recently bought a blazer from a company called Penny Stock, and they have a few other options that I also like. Here's the blazer:



Its definitely casual, should be a good fit for the spring. The same goes for this vest.



Looks cozy, but if you don't think you can pull off a vest, maybe this jacket will work.



Now that I'm really looking through their site, I think its a great collection, so definitely take a look around. I'll end with just one more shirt, if that's OK with you guys.



If a penny saved is a penny earned, then I guess my stock is falling. But I look good, so I'll keep buying. You trying to keep up? Keep trying. Maybe its your stock that's falling, all I know is that my girl keeps calling. 

My debut album should be dropping shortly.

DB

No comments:

Post a Comment